In many countries (including the United States), websites are required by law to disclose the information they collect about their visitors and how this information is used.
Here are some of the ways in which we collect user information. To the best of our knowledge, this information is complete. If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
- Name and email address in who place orders or begin the checkout process but then abandon their cart.
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user when contacting us with questions or comments.
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list.
- Information collected when users register on our website.
- Google Analytics tracking helps us to better understand how visitors interact with our site. You may opt out of having cookies placed for the purposes of Google Analytics by installing this opt-out browser add-on
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media platforms. To learn some of the many ways your privacy may be effected by social media properties, visit https://www.privacyrights.org/consumer-guides/social-networking-privacy-how-be-safe-secure-and-social
- Our website is built on the WordPress platform. To the best of our knowledge, they do not track our visitors: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Our site is delivered by Cloudflare, a leading content delivery network provider. They analyze our traffic in order to deliver our content to visitors as quickly as possible. In addition, the monitor any potentially malicious activity.